Amrit Kalash Antioxidant Benefits and Comparisons:
FACT: Combinations of antioxidants work better than single ingredients (like Vitamins C or E), because when antioxidants are combined they support each other synergistically to create a magnified effect. HOW AMRIT KALASH MEASURES UP: Amrit contains forty herbal ingredients to create a more powerful synergy than any other antioxidant formula available today.
FACT:Most single antioxidants (including Vitamin C and E) are ineffective because they never reach the mitochondria, the powerhouse of the cells and the home of the DNA. This is because they are water soluble, locked out by the lipid-fat membrane that surrounds the mitochondria. Other antioxidants are fat-soluble and cannot cross the watery cytoplasm. HOW AMRIT KALASH MEASURES UP: Amrit contains lipid-soluble ghee (clarified butter), which combines with antioxidants and carries their healing molecules through the lipid barrier that surrounds the mitochondria. This is how Amrit is able to bring antioxidant power to the heart of the cell and protect the DNA. Amrit also contains water-soluble antioxidants, and thus can penetrate the cytoplasm as well. This is how Amrit protects both the inside and the outside of cells. Amrit also contains polyphenols, herbal ingredients that are both fat soluble and water soluble.
FACT:The best way to stop free radical damage is to keep them from forming in the first place. HOW AMRIT KALASH MEASURES UP: Amrit prevents free radical damage by inhibiting the activity of enzymes involved in the production of free radicals. At the same time, it neutralizes, or scavenges, free radicals that already exist in the body.
FACT:Many single antioxidants would need to be taken in dangerously high doses to create a significant antioxidant effect. HOW AMRIT KALASH MEASURES UP:A normal daily dose of Amrit is 1000 times more effective than comparable amounts of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and the drug in scavenging free radicals and preventing damage to the body.
FACT: Few antioxidant compounds have been tested in a laboratory setting. HOW AMRIT KALASH MEASURES UP: Amrit has been the subject of more than thirty research studies. When we talk about the benefits of Amrit, we are talking about quantifiable results that have been verified by independent researchers in top universities, such as The Ohio State University and the University of California.
FACT: Other antioxidant formulas neutralize only a small fraction of the free radicals found in the human body. HOW AMRIT KALASH MEASURES UP: Amrit is a full-spectrum antioxidant, which means that its complex formula contains both water-soluble and lipid-soluble herbal ingredients. These include:
• Photochemical, the natural antioxidants from plants that have other healing powers
• Polyphenols, free radical scavengers that neutralize damaging ions. Polyphenols include both water-soluble and lipid-soluble antioxidants, and can regenerate Vitamin C and E
• Bioflavanoids, a group of polyphenols with the highest antioxidant power. They have been shown to lower LDL cholesterol, combat LDL oxidation, and increase HDL
• Resveratrol, another polyphenol that helps protect LDL cholesterol from oxidation and prevents platelet aggregation
• Vitamin C to enhance immune function
• Vitamin E, the anti-aging oxidant, combating peroxidation of the brain
• Beta carotene, a powerful antioxidant